Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Letter 8: Someone You Lost Touch With

Dear Doc,

I know that we don't talk as much as we used to and I know that it may have been my fault that this fall out happened. However, I wanted to let you know that I'm so proud of all of your accomplishments and that you are a great person with a good heart.

Since we were kids, I looked up to you a bit. I know that it may be a shocker but you have always been a person full of honesty from all different angles. I watched you win the hearts of people that have come from different walks of life.

I know that there were times where you have seen me fall and there were times that I didn't allow you in but just know it was not because I didn't think that you were worthy of knowing but because I knew that you saw more in me. You always knew just how strong I could be and had always accepted my faults. There were so many times where I've pushed you away and maybe it was because I knew just how much you loved me; and how severe my selfish ways would hurt you.

We would have talks and dish out our opinions. We never really agreed on anything and we often ended up frustrated but we had our moments. Whether it was music, quotes of inspiration and silly lines, we made each other smile either way and the memories that we have shared will never be forgotten.

Although we haven't talked in a while, I still care. I want you to know that you can always call on me if you ever need to. I know that you didn't have the heart to tell me but I'm glad that she is in your life, loving you in the way that I just could not, you deserve nothing but the best. So on this special day of yours and just so that you don't ever forget...I love you and care for you. I hope that you continue to have many more years to come with good health, success, and most of all happiness. 



Never later but always soon,
Your fellow photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment