Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So Thankful

I just can't seem to grasp it but it is November already. This year is going by so fast. So much to do in such little time. School and work has occupied mose of my time. I have been so MIA from everything but this world had embraced my crazy life. As we get to eat that lovely turkey, stuffing and pumpkin crunch...there is so much to be thankful for. Despite my never ending list of things to improve or want, I'm grateful for everything this holiday season.



I'm thankful for my family. They are my foundation and the core of my existence.
Thankful for my parents because I know that I'm not a great obedient daughter but thank you for raising me to be as strong.
Thankful for my friends. Like a second family that seems to add a new member constantly, thank you for your love and the memories. For the ones that I have known since the first grade to the ones that I have met on my many random trips, thank you for inviting me into your life. For the lessons learned to the lessons soon to be learned, we have helped each other get through it because that is what friends do. My goodness the list goes on and on.
I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful for a job that I love because times are changing, people are facing economic hardships during these uncertain times and I'm grateful that I have something to help pay the bills.
I'm thankful for my education because some people around the world don't even have the freedom to learn about the world around them. I'm grateful for having the opportunity to have met and learn from people from all walks of life, teaching me priceless knowledge.
I'm thankful for the hardships & heartache because the the sweet aint as sweet without the bitter, practice makes perfect, and better things fall apart in order for better things to come together.
I'm thankful for this life and for everything in it. I know that there are people around the world that have greater and worse circumstances but in the end, I'm grateful.


Eat it up, drink it down. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment