Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Now that it is officially summer, there are a couple of things that I'd like to accomplish within these three months. Since school is out of session, I feel as if there will be more time for me to accomplish more.
And they are:

1. HUSTLE
That means obtaining more contract jobs that pay well.

2. HIKE 
There are some trails that still need to be conquered.

3. BEACH IT
That means body boarding and surfing, got to take advantage of what this island has to offer.

4. WORK OUT
Got to keep certain places in tack and tight. Insanity and going to the super sport more often.

5. SAVE MONEY
Got to save up for the summer escapade with the cousins.

6. HANDS - ON 
I have to get back into my arts and crafts boxes and start experimenting again.

7. COOK & EAT HEALTHY
I have to try new recipes,  and choose wiser eatery choices. This will also save me money. Balon.

8. ACADEMICALLY INCLINE
Finish up my thesis chapters and prep it for data collection this summer.

9. LITERARY STIMULATION
Roam through a library/bookstore to pick up new reads or revisit my personal library for re-reads.

10. SELF REJUVENATION
Work on my flaws in order to be a better person to my family, friends, enemies, and most importantly..myself.


Let's kick summer off on a good start and let's do it right. I'm not changing or evolving just improving. :)


"ain't nothing like them summer nights."

No comments:

Post a Comment