Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Love Like That

I know that love isn't perfect but as I was writing this... I'd like to think that there is a type of love out there for everyone:

I want a love that will respect my independence, yet have a part of them show me that they are dependent on my love.
Love that can clean up real nice in formal attire, yet can love you down in them pajamas.
Love that don't specifically prefer your genre of music yet are thankful for expanding their genre of artists.
The type of love that can be stubborn by sticking to their beliefs yet at the same time be open minded to learn about yours.
Love that can enlighten you with them late night discussions, yet be able to crack them inside jokes.
Love that is selfish to make their childhood dreams a reality, yet is selfless to make your stars align as well.
Love that will let you be after a disagreement, yet  reassure you they will never leave.
Love that will let you fight your own battles, yet will be the first one to step up as your backup.
Love that will wipe away your tears, yet will make you cry tears of happiness.
Love that notices your youthful self has aged yet knows that you have grown with knowledge of lifes lessons.
Love that lasts a lifetime yet still gives you those same butterflies from when you first met.



"I never knew a luh, luh-luh, a love like this.....there is a light, that shines, special for you and me"

1 comment:

  1. I made a blogspot especially for you sister jerms. I love your blogs and it has inspired me to just blog to let out some of life's steam.

    ReplyDelete