Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lovin' For The Last Time

Because homie Jozen wrote a blog on how it would be like to be with someone for the last time, it made me think. Yeah, I agree. I would be sad, just knowing that it would be the last time being intimate with that person. It has to sting a little. However as bitter sweet as it can be, you have to make that last time memorable. Because if it's going to be the last time, you better make it so memorable that there is no way that you could deny that very moment, even if you two don't ever talk again.

The emotion, the attachment, the memories, the physical touch, the tension--it all has to add up. You want to leave on a good note and so you might as well give it all you got until you drop. Release and ease the tension a little. Then I heard this song by Britney Spears (yeah, yeah, I'm a fan) and the lyrics are EXACTLY how I would want it if it were my last time. Who knows, the last time could be so good that it might be the solution you need to reconcile your differences. ;)

..."So come on won’t you give me something to remember? Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside out. Even though we couldn’t last forever, baby. You know what I want right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment