Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Things Fall Apart..

Things have been real crazy and a constant quote has been running through my head.
“good things fall apart in order for better things to come together.”
Soul searching is what I need.
Time for me, where I just sit on the beach and watch the sunset by myself.
I leave my TV job next week and its something that needs to be done, not by my choice but by choice for the better, school has to come first—year and half to go.
MA in hand! Hopefully.
Didn’t care about the money, didn’t ask for benefits because in the end, I loved what I did. How many people can say that they love going to their job every single day?
I feel like I’m kissing my dream job goodbye but things happen for a reason.
At least the bff from SD was here when everything went down, damn I miss her already.
Bffs since the first grade, you can’t get any tighter than that. LOL.
We for sure drank the BS down and hopped around. In the end of it all, the BS didn’t matter—good company and good times was all we needed.
I finally grew balls and did something that I’ve never done before.
I attempted to overcome one of my fears but damn, rejection hurts. LOL!
Oh well, you just got to get back up, dust off and move forward with your head held high.
Standards v.s. Preferences.
I’ve learned a lot about myself this past week and have had some things said to my face that I never thought would be said.
But it opened my eyes a bit, thanks Ian.
Even though Christian had to hold me back – that shit had truth ring to it.
Wish you picked a better place to tell me all that crap, cause it made me note that I need to let stuff like that go and to aim high.
You got a punk ass way of joking about it when we all knew you meant it. Haha!
Had my phone break, my car damaged, while working constantly/absurd shifts.
Can anything else go wrong..ahhh! haha!
Family is down for vacay and damn it made me realize how much I missed my mom and pops from VA.
Pops stuffing money in my pocket under the table while mom still offers her shoulder to lean on while rubbing my head as I start to get sleepy. I love my grandparents. :)
Change is inevitable but do we welcome it with open arms?
Some no. Me sort of, depends.
But I’ve realized that pain is only temporary and that what they say is true..what doesnt kill you will only make you stronger.



You're telling me I got a lot to gain
And this feeling that I feel its only temporary pain
But when a heart is breaking dont they all just break the same?
Im no exception to the simple rules that have already been laid


No comments:

Post a Comment