Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Letter 5: Someone that changed your life

Dear Bwea,

I know that we are not in the right state of mind and that our conversations have been a little stale but I just want to tell you that you have changed my life. It's because of you I've learned so much about myself and what type of person I want to eventually become. You have encouraged me in all that I have wanted to do in life and I thank you for that. It takes a patient individual to understand where another person has been and where their dreams may lead them. I just hope that no matter where our hearts guide us that we still have one another in each other's lives.

Our chemistry is undeniable and the way we inspire one another gives us motivation to be that much better. We've always said that we could not be where we are today without one another. However, you never needed me. I may have inspired/motivated you to do things but that will power has always lived within you, you just needed someone to help you realize your potential. There are no words that can transcript how wonderful your love has been when life and time were not on my side. You always knew what to do. It makes me smile just thinking about how everything makes sense when we are together.

I feel like all the recent events have pushed us farther when we both thought that we were on the same page. This pain that I feel...tell me when does it goes away? They say that time heals everything but tell me why does this distance feel so cold? and why does time taunt me by making the seconds feel like hours? Is that the way love goes?

You are a great person with a great heart and with such a musically inclined soul...you just need to keep finding ways to share your gift with the rest of the world. So prepare as much as you can for all of the worst case scenarios, create various back-up plans and create meaningful relationships with whomever you meet...because the world is just waiting for your arrival. I just hope that I will be there to witness it all.

If you need me, you know where to find me because I'm never leaving. Let me know when you want to revisit the place where love first found us.
"I promise. Forever"


Love,
Your Runaway


..."I wont give up. I'm too much in love and I want you to know that. Just take my hand, fall in love with me again"....

No comments:

Post a Comment