Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

No Convenient Store

I'm sorry homie but I'm not a convenient store.
You can't just come all up in here whenever you want because my doors do not say 24/7.
The outside can be cold and cruel but that does not mean that you will find security and warmth here. You know that around here, you have to earn your keep.
You can't just loiter around, afraid that other fellas gonna buy up the whole store.
I understand your sincerity but at the same time, you messing up with prospective buyers.
And no I'm not a gold digger because you obviously see that I've got a strong foundation but at the same time, a girl wants stability and baby we both know that love does not pay the bills.
You can't just come around here and expect me to give free goods. I understand that you were a loyal customer but at the same time, you got bad credit with a long overdue tab.
You know that I've got all that you need right here but you can't just take what you want at no cost. I've got surveillance cameras all up and down this block.
Besides, we both know you have been a returning customer elsewhere so why don't you pay them a visit.
So please stop impersonating, don't come here like you own the place.
Sell your broken promises to someone that will hear them out cause your lame sales pitches has plummeted my cash flow.
Bring your faulty business somewhere else because this ain't no mom and pop spot.
This is a corporation in the making and is looking for one lucky person that will man up to be the owner.
You think that this time around you can just conveniently walk back in..Well, I'm sorry handsome because I'm just gonna have to ask you nicely to leave the premises because again, this ain't no convenient store.

No comments:

Post a Comment