Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

To The Main Ladies Of My Life

On this day, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for all that you've done for me and our families. I know that you have endured a lot and I just want you to know that I love you. I love you for the sacrifices, all those late nights, tireless mornings and nonstop hustling..I know that all of that has worn your hands and feet...but I'm appreciative that it has never worn your mind, heart or soul.

On this day, I honor you. I can only hope that I make you ladies proud by being all that I can be and by instilling the values and morals that you have taught me to my children.


My mommy, Imelda.

My paternal mom, Mama Maxi.

My maternal mom, Mama Monica.


..."I said mommy Imma love you till you don't hurt no more and when I'm older, you aint gotta work no more. And Imma get you that mansion that we couldn't afford. See you're, unbreakable, unmistakable....I appreciate what you allowed for me. I just want you to be proud of me."...

No comments:

Post a Comment