Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Letter 2: Someone You Wish You Could Meet


Dear Baby Taylor,

I know that I have never met you but I wish I could have held you at least once. I wish I could have glanced into your gleaming eyes. I wish I could have learned more about you and help you with the life that was waiting ahead of you.

The love that I have for you is small but it has impacted me so much as a person. No matter how many years pass, no matter where life takes me, you know that I will have a special place for you. For me you would have been my first to many things and I thought about all the things we could have done.

Your mother loved you dearly and tried her best to hold on to you as long as she could. Your father wishes that the situation was different. You would have been precious and I know that you would have brought so much joy to the people that you would have met in your life.

I know that you weren't given a chance at life since it was cut so short but if I could, I would have traded mines for yours. When there was nothing else left to do, we all broke down and a part of me went with you when you were taken away. You would have been great my love...sooo great.


Always Thinking of You,
Big Ma



Rest In Paradise Baby (July 7, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment