Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

In To Fall Out (Part 1)

“Cassie.”
“Cassie.”
“Hello Cassie!”
“Oh! Sorry guys. I was just thinking of some ideas for the fundraiser.”
“I’m sure Cass, what clever ideas were you thinking of?”
“I’ll let you know when they are all thought out.”

As everyone left the conference room, I sat there. I just didn’t know what it was. Why am I thinking of him?
We don’t have much in common or do we?
No we don’t, he is not even my type.
I was thinking of him every spare second but I had no valid reason other than that we always have a great time together.

Beep. Text message from him. “I miss you.”

As much as I liked Sam I just knew that I had to be careful. I knew what he was working towards in life and this little fling that we had going on would just be a distraction. Not only for him but me as well. I didn’t even know why he liked spending time with me because god knows that he is a good catch and could get with others way better than I.

Giggling and thinking to myself, “Shut up Cassie! Why are you even thinking that bull? You are not insecure. Shoot! you got some rich substance to you too.”

I didn’t even know where things were going. All I knew was that everytime I thought of him, I'd pause and smile. I didn’t care where this fling was going but I sure as hell was willing to go along for the ride.


"I can't help it. I can't tell you how much I try to get you off my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment