Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Your Motivation

It takes an understanding person to correlate where a person is presently and where they want to eventually be. Understanding what details it entails to get there; even it means sacrificing your relationship with that person will be the deciding factor of who really believed in you and what they were willing to do to see you get there. As a significant other, you witness a side that is exclusively shared behind closed doors.

I've always said that a man with a plan is sexy. Being confident in a proposition is commendable in some aspect but being able to defend criticism with a uncanning rebuttal will exhibit just how much work you have put in. Like one of my friends Jozen had once said, "I'm a big supporter of free speech but I also believe in being accountable for the speech you speak." Not only is it fascinating to watch just how passionate a man can be about where he believes he is destined to be but it is also astonishing to see just how much they will endure to arrive there both mentally, physically and emotionally.

I've always believed that as a woman that you should contribute to your man's foundation. To be there to support him in every way possible but to also keep him in check; to remind him of his humble beginnings and to be there to extract the superficial from his true self. I also believe that as a woman, that you should also assist him by preparing him for the unfavorable inevitable. It is not to demolish his courageous drive but to strengthen the anticipation of the unpredictable journey that lies ahead.

So baby...I'll be here to help pick up the pieces after your hard day so that you can get yourself together to face tomorrow. It doesn't matter how many rounds we have to tolerate, I'll be there till the last second of each one because I'll always be loyal, your #1 fan. I'll be there to resuscitate you when you feel like your life has been consumed by all that doubted. I'll be there to believe in you and all that you desire to be; and I'll do this not because it is required of me but because I have faith in the talents that you posses.  Just as much as you yearn to show the world what you are capable of, I want the world to see the reasons why I love you. So even if it means giving up our love so that you can attain your life long dream, I'm willing to do whatever it takes because in the end, I can only hope that you would love me enough to do the same.



..."you're almost there. You can do it, I believe in you baby. So close from here, baby I’ma be your motivation"...



No comments:

Post a Comment