Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall For Your Type (Part 2)

(continued from Part 1)

Being that she was different, she had big dreams and had this determination like no one that I have ever met. She understood me in ways that no one could grasp and for that I supported her in all of her aspirations.

Out of all of the guys that I knew were trying to get at her, I would always be the last one she connected with at the end of the night. She had the presence of a lady but acted like a boss down right. Having an attitude that thought like a boss, she started to have agendas that took time away from us. I respected that though. I knew that she had a lot to deal with but I knew that there was something missing.

"Are you really into me?"
"What kind of a question is that? Of course I'am."
"I just feel that I'm into you more than you are into me."

She put her phone down and gave off this uneasy vibe. I braced myself for what she was about to tell me.

"I've had my heart broken so many times and I just want to take things slow."
"We can go at any pace you want but is your heart in this?"
"Yeah, but I just want to be making the right decisions."

We've been keeping this relationship on the down low for too long. I just want to tell the world about this girl and how she makes me want to be a better man. However, I knew that I had to respect her space and her decisions. I knew if I did the opposite, I would risk losing her and there would be another guy quick to swoop in.


"So who am I to judge you on the past girl? I think there’s a reason for it all."

No comments:

Post a Comment