Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Letter 7: The Person You Know Going Through A Rough Time

Dear Babygirl,
I know that you feel like you have been to hell and back but trust me when I say that you are not alone. I know that your heart is shattered, hope no longer existent, and you feel like you've sold your soul to the devil but trust me when I say that things are going to get better. You see babe, I've been where you have been and I'm here to tell you that you will get through this.

I know that he said that he loved you but his actions spoke otherwise. I know that you bent over backwards and he wasn't even willing to lift a finger for you. I know honey...I know. I know that you'd rather cry yourself to sleep and not wake up because the pain has penetrated through your skin, has intoxicated your bloodstream and now has reached your heart. You'd rather stay motionless and senseless than to feel that pain within the seconds that you awake.

I know that it may hurt to see him love another the same way that he loved you. You thought you were his one and only when really you were just one of many. Those very words, those gestures and those promises, he made to someone else as well. I know that you feel like nothing in this world matters now but what matters is that you are still living. I know that you feel lonely. You feel as if a part of your heart is missing and you feel that tingle that just makes you want to breakdown but you have people like me to lean on, to tell you that things are going to be alright.

You see, you are an amazing woman. He took you for granted and was so possesive of you because he knew deep down that you were a good thing. Although babe as much as you try to excuse his disrespectful actions, ask yourself this...why am I protecting someone that is hurting me in return? You deserve better than this. I know that it's hard and it will be hard for a while but you need to stop looking out for him and start being selfish for once. Do this for you and no one else. Put your foot down and say that you've had enough because why rely on someone to make you happy when you need to be happy and content with youself first. Trust me when I say that things happen for a reason and be that strong girl that don't crap from no none that I know you can be because babygirl, things will get better..just wait and see...but in the meantime babe, share your fireworks with the people that really love you.


Always here,
jerm

..."even brighter than the moon, moon, moon. It's always been inside of you and now it's time to let it through. Cause baby you're a firework. Come on show 'em what your worth"...

No comments:

Post a Comment